Why choose MRE for Property Management?
Property Management is a very important part of our business, and has been a specialised sector of Matthews Real Estate for many years. We confidently assure you that the quality of our service is of an exceptionally high standard.
- Routine inspections are conducted approximately every five (5) months, written reports will follow. There is no charge for routine inspections.
- Property maintenance can be arranged by us. We utilise only the most trust worthy and reliable tradespeople, however if you prefer, we will use your preferred tradespeople. Payment for any maintenance invoiced to our office will generally be deducted from rental monies at the end of month settlement.
- Monthly accounting to owners is carried out on the last business day of the month. Payments are made electronically into your nominated bank account or building society. A monthly statement is posted at the end of each month, along with any correspondence such as reports, leases, copies of paid invoices, etc.
- Brisbane City Council Rates, Queensland Urban Utilities & insurance payments can also be paid on your behalf, at no extra charge to you.
- Where applicable, water bills will be forwarded to tenants for payment.
- Any Insurance claims can be handled by us.
We offer a complete property management service to relieve you of the stress involved with owning an investment property. We are highly experienced so that you may have the utmost confidence in our ability to manage your property.
We look forward to assisting you in making the best of your investment.
For a copy of our Property Management Information booklet including services and costs, please email the Rental Reception on email@example.com or call 07 3848 0655 during business hours.